Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Leave your diaper on

John and I were doing our Ford assembly line of diaper changing last night, and one of our boys now uses this time to undo the velcro to tear his diaper off.

It's a fun game.

For about two seconds.

John: Geesh, buddy. If you use that skill in 20 years with the ladies, they'll be impressed.

Me: You'd better not be using that skill with the ladies in 20 years. In 20 years, you'd better keep that diaper on.

...

Me: That would be weird I suppose. Him wearing a diaper in 20 years.

John: Shakes his head (He shakes his head a lot. Sometimes I imagine it's because I've said something so brilliant, he's taking time to mull it over).

I shrug. And then my moment of reflection is over and we're off to our Ford assembly line dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment