Monday, March 22, 2010

Iddy-at

One of our little guys, Will, started speaking last week. Then, everything was a "Bae-bee." Every photo, young or old, the person was identified as a "Bae-bee." Even inantimate objects were "Bae-Bees."

This weekend, we visited my parents and the boys' Great Grandma (G.G.) who was here for a visit and Will honored her by speaking his second word - "Iddy-at."

About 57 times.

He followed my parents' cats around all day, "Iddy-at Iddy-at," with his little finger pointing at them and his feet, still new to walking, pounding the floor.

Even a concrete bunny my grandma purchased for my parents' yard was an "Iddy-at" and Will took a moment to rest his head on the cold bunny, petting his back.

No animal is safe from his love.

My mom was able to steal a picture of this so I'll post it later in the week. Or month. Let's be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment