Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day. I know. I'm late for everything.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Good food, good company, good drinks. And if you couldn't have all of them, than I hope you had good company.

Last night, while feeding the boys dinner, John mentioned he wanted to do a favor for one of my friends. This friend is famous for saying "thank you" with a pan of delicious brownies. I said, "Oh, you should do that and then we'll get brownies. I love those brownies."

John looked at the boys and said, "See boys. Here's our problem. When your mom says love that way, she's talking about brownies. When I say love that way, I'm talking about your mom."

Well, Sweetie. It isn't true. I love you more than brownies. More than ice cream. More even than cheesecake (Cheesecake, I will make you feel better about this by eating two slices this week).

Yep. I love you more than all of those things. More than I knew I could. Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment